Wisconsin Motorcycle Accident Lawyer Gets Justice for Bikers
Kenosha law firm fighting for riders injured in wrecks
Motorcycle accidents are not the same as car collisions and other personal injury cases. The structure, maneuvering and handling characteristics of bikes create unique circumstances specific to motorcycle cases — and these circumstances often result in more severe injuries. At The Law Offices of John V. O'Connor, in Kenosha, I represent motorcycle accident victims in Kenosha and Southeastern Wisconsin who have been injured by someone else’s negligence. I seek compensation from the careless motorists or entities responsible for your injuries to cover the full extent of the damages you’ve suffered.
Key aspects of motorcycle cases
To get you the compensation you deserve, I consider such key aspects of motorcycle claims as:
- Higher likelihood of extensive injury resulting from even an apparently minor accident
- Lack of safeguards to protect you from permanent, life-threatening injuries
- Failure of motorists to detect or yield to motorcyclists
- Grave consequences when motorists tailgate or cut off a cyclist
- Effect of unsafe road conditions, such as potholes or uneven surfaces, on motorcyclists
I tenaciously pursue justice on behalf of injured bikers.
Attorney helping you receive the compensation you deserve
I protect your rights and help you pursue the money you deserve, including:
- Compensation for past and future medical expenses
- Recovery of lost wages
- Damages for pain and suffering
- Reimbursement of out-of-pocket expenses
- Maximum value for a totaled bike
- Payment for repair of a damaged bike
I seek to maximize your recovery and get your life back to normal.
Injury professions who understands motorcycles
I possess the dogged determination to fight for justice. I draw on a team of top medical and industry experts who provide strong support as I thoroughly investigate each case and develop a winning litigation strategy. You need a team of professionals who know bikes. I work with:
- Trauma doctors
- Neurologists specializing in motorcycle head injuries
- Forensic engineers
- Motorcycle mechanics
- Accident reconstruction analysts
At trial, these professionals offer compelling testimony based on years of experience and deep understanding of motorcycle accidents and injuries.